3 Sustainable Valentine’s Day Alternatives
1. Pre-Order a delicious gift box for your romantic night in: a collaboration between Quebracho, Dulceria Bakery and Ediflorial.
Is food your love language? Surprise your sweetheart and dearest friends with a curated gift box featuring locally made cheese, crackers, sweets & flowers to celebrate your love.
Curated by 3 local, woman-owned businesses, our gift box includes:
– Cheese & Crackers curated by Quebracho MN featuring:
Camembert Cheese by Alemar Cheese, Raincoast GF Crackers & 3oz The Beez Kneez Honey Jar
– 8 Assorted gourmet cookies by Dulceria Bakery
– Small flower accent by Ediflorial
Available at Dulceria Bakery, located at 1839 E 42nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55407 on the following dates & times:
Thur, Feb 13 | 7 am – 5 pm
Fri, Feb 14 | 7 am – 3 pm
2. Gift a Flower Club membership – skip the roses!
Treat yourself or a loved one to a gift that keeps giving: Flower Club is a bouquet subscription of unique, specialty cut flowers 100% locally grown on small, sustainable farms and in my own gardens!
arranged and delivered weekly to four different locations in the Twin Cities. Pick up your bouquet on Wednesdays after 12pm at your chosen location.
3. Get crafty! Register for our Cardmaking Party at Dulceria Bakery.
Join Ediflorial + Dulceria Bakery for a crafty evening making valentines for your friends, family, and loved ones, eating delicioso treats, and shopping for flowery gifts!
Make and customize four paper valentines while snacking on your favorite pan dulce.
Thursday, February 13, 3-7pm (come and go as you please)